ABOUT MYSELF :)

Hello!
My name is Viktoriia Kramarenko. Nice to meet you, guys! I'd like to tell you something about myself. Let's start!
I was born in a small town called Novyi Buh in Mykolaiv oblast. I had a very happy childhood there and that was incredible!
I'm lucky to have a family which consists of a dad, his name is Oleksandr, a mom, her name is Olena and a brother, his name is Serhii, and our Scottish-fold cat Leonardo is the most beloved family member. We love him so much!
After I finished School №1 and I went to  Novyi Buh Gymnasium. I studied there for 7 years. I took part in numerous school competitions in different spheres such as the Ukrainian language and literature, the English language, IT and I had good results.
I’ve always liked being part of all of this, because it defines who I am. And what about languages... they're wonderful! I'm so excited when I have an opportunity to learn something new about them!
In 2019 I finished Gymnasium and got a certificate with distinction and a golden medal for excellence in studies. And some of my classmates also got it. We even took a photo of us with our golden medals. I had an amazing time at school. It's true!

And now I am a student at Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University. My faculty is Philology. Well, I think it was one of my dreams to be part of it. Now I’m trying to get used to changes in my life.
So, it was some information about me and my life. I hope later I can write something more about it.

Have a good time :)

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий